Let’s talk about your project and how we can work together. Following our Bottom-Line Creativity philosophy, most projects are based on deliverables, not hourly fees. Here’s what you’ll never see incremental charges for in many cases:
- Creative Development Workshop sessions
- Creative Brief development, edits, or revisions
- Phone calls or status updates
- Asking for progress updates or rough edits
- Re-shoots if we didn’t get it right or what we needed initially
- Re-edits if transitions, corrections, effects, timing, or any other production elements seem off
- Studio time for audio production (narration, voiceovers) or green screen/staged background work (produced and recorded in-house, so there are no additional fees to contractors or to book a studio)
- Titles and graphics are included with post-production, standard
- Travel and internal administrative overhead
GET IN TOUCH
Call Nik Nelson at 262-825-6164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or schedule your own introductory phone call below.